Date: April 15th, 9pm SGT - April 17th, 6pm SGT
Circuit: Sachsenring (Download Link)
Car: Honda NSX GT500 2006 (Download Link will be shared once registration is submitted)
Time: 12.00pm (Daytime)
1. Factory TC/ABS
2. No Stability Control, Ideal Line and Automatic Gearbox
RULES & REGULATIONS
LOR Time Attack (hereinafter “LTA”) is an online sim racing time attack competition organized by Legion of Racers (hereinafter “the Organizer”). The competition is based on the racing simulation software Assetto Corsa where Sim Racers compete for the fastest lap time.
REGULATIONS, RESERVATIONS, AND UNDERTAKINGS
1. The final text of these Rules & Regulations shall be the English version, which will be used should any dispute arise as to their interpretation.
2. The Time Attack shall be run in accordance with all Rules & Regulations and Additional Supplementary Regulations provided by the Organizer.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to issue additional statements and Additional Supplementary Regulations from time to time. All such statements will be published on the official website of the competition or posted to the Discord Group.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to postpone or cancel any portion of the Time Attack, or make changes to the calendar, which includes tracks and cars.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to evict any individual from the competition for misbehavior at its discretion. This includes and is not limited to any discriminatory or offending actions, words, comments or postings to other competitors or the Organizer.
6. It is the Driver’s obligation to ensure that he/she observes all the necessary requirements of the League, the Rules & Regulations, and any Additional Supplementary Regulations issued from the Organizer.
7. Decisions taken by the Organizer are final and not appealable. This includes incidents or situations that are not covered by the Rules & Regulations or Supplementary Regulations.
LM Konsultancy Pte Ltd
2 Kallang Ave, #06-01,
The official source of information for the League is the website www.legionofracers.com (hereinafter “the Website”), where all Rules & Regulations, Additional Supplementary Regulations, Calendar, Registration, and other relevant information will be published.
1. Entry Fee will be SGD 10.
2. No refunds will be made once payment has been made.
1. Own Assetto Corsa (PC Platform) on Steam and the DLC/Mods mentioned.
2. Register for the LOR Time Attack competition.
3. Have a driver profile in Assetto Corsa.
4. Participants should ensure they have a stable internet connection. LAN Cable is recommended.
5. Participants with a ping of more than 200ms will be dropped from the server.
6. Participants Lap Times will only be valid when they join the LOR Time Attack Competition Server.
1. The final classification of the Time Attack competition will be according to the driver's fastest lap time.
1. The Prizes for the competition are as indicated on the Official Website.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the prizes given out at its discretion and without prior notice.
Fastest Overall Driver: Minimum SGD50
Prize pool mechanics: The cash pool will increase by SGD5 for each registered participant starting from the 11th participant.
A “Driver” is any person who is registered through the Official Website at the time of registration for the Legion Of Racers Time Attack. All Drivers must be registered by the 14/04/2022 date. Drivers are to meet the above requirements in their entirety to compete. Drivers who do not meet these requirements will be deemed ineligible and disqualified from the competition. The Organizers reserve the right to investigate the driver’s information when eligibility is in question.
1. Participants are required to use their real names during the competition and in the game.
E.g. Jonathan Yong (Allowed)
E.g. JonYong (Not Allowed)
2. Driver names must not contain any of the following: Obscene or suggestive language, corporation company, sponsor, product, or services names KUNOS simulazioni, 505 games, or any aforementioned car derivatives that may cause confusion during gameplay.
3. The organiser reserves the right to restrict or change driver names for any reason.
4. Drivers who attempt to change their in-game name during an active competition may not be able to participate in races. It is important that drivers do not change their in-game names during an active event to avoid confusion.
Drivers agree to allow the Organizer to utilize his/her related personal information such as name, age as well as personal images, videos, in-game footages, livery, and content for the purpose of media releases, statements, articles, broadcasting, interviews, and social media postings.
1. All communication by the Organizer to the Drivers will be done via the competition's Discord Channel before, during, and after the event. The link to the Discord Channel will be sent to the Drivers via email. Drivers may contact the Organizer directly via the Discord Channel should they have any inquiries or protests.
2. Drivers should inform the Organizer immediately should they encounter any technical issues via the Discord Channel.
3. Drivers should use the Discord Channel to communicate to other Drivers or Stewards before, during, and after the races and not in the Lobby itself.
This is the most important rule! We want everyone to enjoy racing with us at Legion of Racers. The house rules are here for everyone to enjoy from drivers both new and experienced.
Need to get Sim Gear?
If you do not have the required equipment but still want to race, get in touch with us! We are able to source equipment from our partners for your racing needs. Contact email@example.com for more information.
See you on race day!
Terms & Conditions